Thursday, September 12, 2013

Hair Trial how-to



Hi there! So as I was getting ready for work this morning I was attempting to do my hair and it was not cooperating with me. Then inspiration hit me, why not try a braid? I have always been relatively handy with doing my own hair and I wear a braid every once and awhile. But I decided to step out of my relative braid comfort zone and attempt a braid wreath. Apparently this is a big trend for fall and I wanted to see if I could replicate it.   

Inspiration is Scar Jo. 



I think it actually turned out really cute and I got a TON of compliments on it. We are having dinner with friends this evening and I think I'm going to continue to rock it then! I attached a little tutorial for those of you who want to brave it also.



1. Do a regular French braid across the top of your head. Starting as far over as you can. 
2. Continue the braid down the side of your head and then all down the bottom of your head. 
3. Make a long ponytail of a braid down the opposite side of your head. 
4. Turn the braid and pin it back up to the top of your head to complete the braid. Tuck it up under the top braid and secure with bobby pins. 


                             I'd love to hear your feedback if you try it!! Good luck! 

                                                                   Xo,
                                                                   GG 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin

past posts

- See more at: http://helplogger.blogspot.com/2012/04/recent-posts-widget-for-bloggerblogspot.html#sthash.fy6BwhBk.dpuf