Saturday, January 25, 2014

Alex and Ani

I first heard about Alex and Ani when visiting one of my very good friends in Boston. She was wearing these really pretty bracelets and I asked her what they were. She was shocked that living in Chicago,I had never heard of them. The first chance we got, we went to their store on Newberry St. and explored. They had a huge selection of bracelets with many different charms and stones. See their stuff  here  Alex and Ani 


Started on the East Coast their mantra is:
collections
Enlighten • Enchant • Empower
Beautiful pieces for every occasion that are truly personal and made with positive energy.

Each bracelet is handmade in the U. S. And each charm means something. I have since bought many "stacks" ( 3 or more bangles) and I love wearing them. My favorite are the charms and their meanings. 

Here are a few selections of how I usually wear mine.



If you are local to Chicago you can purchase them here at Nordstrom or here at Bloomingdales. 

What do you think?? Do you have you a favorite? 

XO,
GG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin

past posts

- See more at: http://helplogger.blogspot.com/2012/04/recent-posts-widget-for-bloggerblogspot.html#sthash.fy6BwhBk.dpuf