Saturday, February 8, 2014

Eataly Review

First off, let me begin by saying if you haven't visited Eataly yet you need to.  I went twice over the holiday.  We ate a million different types of cheese, meats and wine, my idea of Heaven.

We ate at the Piazza, and had the risotto balls, oysters, giant cheese and meat platter and 2 different types of red wine.



Hand rolled pasta. If you don't believe it is hand rolled, you can just watch the person rolling it, amazing! At first I was a little skeptical of the price, but after tasting it I really felt like I could taste the difference. 

We even purchased our meal ingredients here. Fresh Atlantic salmon, olive bread, olive oil and pasta. Everything tasted fresh and delicious. 

I will be returning here again for a unique grocery and eating experience! Check it out! 

Have you been here yet? What's your favorite Italian dish? 

XO,
GG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin

past posts

- See more at: http://helplogger.blogspot.com/2012/04/recent-posts-widget-for-bloggerblogspot.html#sthash.fy6BwhBk.dpuf