Wednesday, August 6, 2014

New School year, new decor

So I haven't posted in forever and I apologize! I am starting a new school year in a couple weeks and I'm trying to get excited about it.  I think I'm going to try a few new things to spruce up my work environment.  I share my classroom with 4 other adults so it can be difficult to have our own space.

Here are some ideas I had..

1. New schnazzy desk items.
I saw this picture on Pinterest and there was no link to anything but I think it is totally my style.  I found the gold stapler here.  And the Diptyque here.   I think I can find the rest at one of my favorite stores, Homegoods.

2. Flowers.  
Peonies are my favorite and I know I can't have those all the time but they make me happy and why not bring some fresh ones to work every Monday? 


3. Contact Paper around my Desk.
This might be my biggest adventure yet, my desk at school is metal, old and boring so I had an idea to cover it in Contact paper like this, or wrapping paper? We'll see how it goes! ( source here


What have you done to jazz up your work environment? 

XO,
GG



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin

past posts

- See more at: http://helplogger.blogspot.com/2012/04/recent-posts-widget-for-bloggerblogspot.html#sthash.fy6BwhBk.dpuf