Thursday, August 14, 2014

Shooting Range

So I have shot a gun one other time I life and that was a shotgun. This was a little different. We recently headed out to the 'burbs to Maxon shooting range. My husband got his Grandfathers old gun for Christmas and wanted to try it out. Armed with a Foid card, we went to the range. Unfortunately, there were no cameras allowed at all inside of the shop and range. But I did get to wear a pretty cool pair of hot pink ear guards and snazzy glasses. Here is a pick of my target!


Not too bad. I was the only woman there and I felt like a bada**. Will I do it again? Maybe. Was it a cool experience? Absolutely

Have you ever gone to a shooting range before? What did you think? 

XO,
GG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin

past posts

- See more at: http://helplogger.blogspot.com/2012/04/recent-posts-widget-for-bloggerblogspot.html#sthash.fy6BwhBk.dpuf