Saturday, August 31, 2013

Birthday Celebrations!

This week I had the best celebration of the year, my birthday! My girlfriends and I attended the Art Institute's event of Impressionism, Fashion, and Modernity cocktail party.  We dressed in the attire of the night which was sheer and summery, then headed to Pops for Champagne for some bubbly and dinner.  We ended the night at The Underground Club.  It's not normally my style but drinking a bottle of Vueve Cliquot anywhere is pretty much my cup of tea! It was a wonderful night and it makes me so thankful for my fantastic friends.  

Here is a picture of the invitation I made using Paperless Post.  It is such a cute site and I love to use it for a variety of things!


Some pictures from the night. 








On my actual birthday my husband and I went to Bavette's for a beautiful dinner.  He always takes me somewhere special and gives the best gifts! This year was no exception.   I also got some spectacular presents from all the special people in my life.   I even got flowers delivered to my school from my wonderful sister and husband.  It was wonderful!! 


What do you do to celebrate your birthday??  What is your favorite gift?  
XO,
Gilded Girl



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin

past posts

- See more at: http://helplogger.blogspot.com/2012/04/recent-posts-widget-for-bloggerblogspot.html#sthash.fy6BwhBk.dpuf